We welcome college admissions representatives to visit our campus and to spend time with counselors and prospective applicants. Starting the week of September 4
, we can accommodate college visitors and presentations.Schedule an appointment
with Haydee Santiago here
. When you receive your visit confirmation, you will be given specific instructions regarding how to find the Ransom Campus (Upper School), security and parking details.
While we hope to fit in every college who requests a visit, we do have limitations with availability of on-campus spaces and time slots in a day. If you are unable to schedule a visit, particularly in mid-to-late-October which is our “peak time” for visitors, please email Haydee Santiago
and we will do our best to accommodate all interested colleges.
In the fall of 2018, please note that college visits will not be held on the following days:
- September 3 (Labor Day; school is closed)
- September 10 (Rosh Hashanah; school is closed)
- October 15 (teacher workday; no classes)
- October 29 (teacher workday; no classes)
- November 21-23 (Thanksgiving break; school is closed)